Christmas is in three days! As everyone interprets events differently, we hope that you will comprehend the genuine meaning of Christmas or our notion of Christmas amid all the preparations, gifts, food, family time, and last-minute shopping.
We've chosen a collection of quotations to serve as a reminder of the season's origin. You may utilize them in your holiday posts, Christmas cards, gifts, and captions, just like we will be doing as we count down to Christmas.
1. “ Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night." - John J. Geddes
2. “Christmas is the day that holds all time together." - Alexander Smith
3. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most." - Ruth Carter Stapleton
4. “ Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago." - Tom Baker
5. “Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows." - Edwin Grover
6. “I love the Christmas-tide, and yet, I notice this, each year I live; I always like the gifts I get, But how I love the gifts I give!" - Carolyn Wells
7. “ Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas." - Pope John XXIII
8. “For Christmas is tradition time, Traditions that recall. The precious memories down the years, The sameness of them all." - Helen Lowrie Marshall
9. “And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent..." -Taylor Caldwell
10. “ "Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us." - David Cameron
We sincerely hope that you are able to discover and comprehend the genuine meaning of Christmas. The holiday becomes ten times more joyous and meaningful as a result.
Happy Holidays from Kosyline!